Another summer favourite brought to you by Kachen.
Our summer feast continues as Kachen bring us another delicious recipe.
- 125 ml peach chutney
- 100 ml tomato sauce
- 100 ml juice and grated peel of 1 orange
- 100 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 60 ml apple cider vinegar
- 1 – 2 tbsp crushed garlic, ginger & chilli past
- 20 beef riblets
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 6 – 8 spring onions, finely chopped
- 60 g coriander
1. Combine the first 6 ingredients. Pour the mix over riblets in a roasting pan.
2. Toss to coat and cook for 30 – 35 minutes or until cooked through and caramelised.
3. Serve scattered with sesame seeds, spring onions and coriander.
- Add grated orange peel to a little chopped rosemary and sea salt and use
- Add a squeeze of orange juice, some grated peel, chopped thyme, a glug of olive oil and a little cumin to diced sweet potato and butternut. Roast at 180°C until crispy and cooked through.
- Mix a generous spoonful of marmalade, the juice of an orange, a spoonful of grated ginger and a dash of soy sauce together. Rub onto lean pork chops and grill until cooked through.
Want more recipes? Then click here or the image below to head over to Kachen.lu.