You had me at burrata! Have yourself an Italian evening with this mouthwatering combo!
- 2 aubergines
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 20 g fresh basil
- 40 g pine nuts
- 500 g pasta
- Salt, pepper
- 2 balls of burrata (each 250 g)
- Cut the aubergines into cubes and finely slice the garlic cloves. Finely chop the fresh basil.
- Heat some olive oil in a large pan and fry the aubergines and garlic for 10 minutes. Add the tomato paste and fry for another minute. Deglaze with balsamic vinegar and vegetable stock and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to instructions. After 5 minutes, add about 200 ml of the pasta water to the aubergines.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan without oil until they are golden brown.
- Drain the pasta and add to the aubergines. Cut the burrata balls in half and place on top. Add the fresh basil, and pine nuts and season with salt and pepper.
For more recipes, click here to visit Kachen.