Isn't everything just better when it's a pie? I for one cannot wait to try this recipe at home.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 250 g filo pastry
- 2 red peppers
- 1 chilli pepper
- 3 eggs
- 100 g cream
- 100 g Emmental cheese, grated
- 800 g minced meat
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- 150 g peas
- 2 tbsp parsley, freshly chopped
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 spring onion, in rings
- Black pepper, from the mill
- Springform pan, approx. 24 cm
- Preheat the oven to 180°C convection heat. Brush the springform pan with oil. Lay the filo pastry in several layers, slightly staggered. Brush each layer with oil and leave the edges slightly overhanging.
- Rinse and clean the peppers and chilli. Cut the chilli into fine rings and the pepper into small pieces. Whisk the eggs with the cream and cheese. Mix the minced meat with the breadcrumbs, peas, parsley, pepper and chilli and season with salt, pepper and paprika. Pour into the dish and spread evenly.
- Fold in the edge of the pastry slightly and fold over. Bake the mince pie in the oven for about 1 hour until golden brown. Serve with spring onion rings.
For more recipes click here.