If you're looking for a quick and simple snack that smacks with heaps of taste, then look no further.
- 150 g baby spinach
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, punnet, halved
- 120 g four cheese blend, grated
- 180 ml cream
- 4 eggs
- Toast, to serve
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Lightly grease four small ramekins.
- Divide spinach leaves, tomatoes and cheese evenly among forms.
- In a small jug, whisk cream and eggs together. Season to taste. Pour egg mixture evenly into forms.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes, until puffed and golden. Serve with toast.
For the full recipe, click here or the image below to visit Kachen.