Not going to lie, we'll be doing this at the weekend. Might try to sneak some vitamins into the kids diets.
- 600 g watermelon pulp
- 200 g strawberries
- 200 g redcurrants
- 4 tbsp honey, more if needed
- 200 g ice cubes
- Mint, to garnish
- Cut the watermelon into small pieces and place in a blender. Wash the redcurrants.
- Clean and chop the strawberries.
- Save a few currants for decoration, strip off the rest and add to the melon in the blender with the strawberries.
- Add honey and ice cubes and purée everything in the blender as finely as possible.
- Add a little more honey if needed.
- Pour the smoothie into 4 glasses (approx. 350 ml), garnish with the remaining currants and mint and serve.