Get your summer tastebuds going before summer is gone with this tasty mix.
- 60ml olive oil
- 30ml red wine vinegar
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1kg yellow waxy new potatoes
- 1 tin (410g) artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- handful celery leaves, chopped
- handful of fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch of spring onions, sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
1. Mix the olive oil, red wine vinegar and anchovy fillets in a small measuring cup. Season with pepper and set aside.
2. Boil the potatoes in salted water until just cooked. Then halve or quarter them, and mix with the salad dressing immediately while still warm. Add the artichoke hearts. Set aside until cool.
3. Stir in the celery stalks and leaves, parsley, spring onions and radishes, and serve. Drizzle with some more dressing if you like, as the potatoes will soak it up quite quickly.
For the full recipe, click here or the image below to visit Kachen.