Finding yourself in need of some mid-day refreshment? Make yourself this quick and easy mocktail, and if you don't have a Weck jar or don't know what one is -- fear not because this drink tastes good in all glasses.
- 1/4 of cucumber + 1 slice of decoration
- Juice from 1/2 lime + 1 slice for decoration
- A few leaves of Moroccan mint + 1 branch to decorate
- 1 tbsp honey or agave syrup
- 200 ml lemonade
- Blend the cucumber with the lemon juice and honey until pureed. Add the mint leaves and mix briefly.
- Pour the puree into the Weck jar. Fill with lemon lemonade.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber, 1 slice of lime and a sprig of mint.
Note: If the pulp bothers you, pass the puree through a sieve before mixing it with lemonade. The cucumber taste may be slightly reduced.
For more recipes, click here to visit Kachen.