As an official media partner for TEDxLuxembourgCity, RTL and RTL Today are delighted to exclusively announce the final six speakers and thus the complete line-up for the 2019 edition of TEDxLuxembourgCity.
As previously announced, the TEDxLuxembourgCity conference will take place on 15 June at the Luxembourg Philharmonie under the slogan "Explore, Explain, Excite". TEDx events are independently organised TED events and the next Luxembourg-based event is taking place in June.
Joining the speakers already announced are the following:
- Erna Hennicot-Schoeges - the former Luxembourgish Minister of Culture, who is responsible for building the Philharmonie and establishing the University of Luxembourg.
- Lars Sudmann - the former CFO at Procter & Gamble Belgium, currently exploring the edges of leadership to prepare next generation of leaders and innovators.
- Dorothea Tatalidis -an award winning Trumpeter and 17-year-old, Luxembourgish high school student.
- David Timis - the EU Civics Outreach Fellow at Google, Co-Founder of European Heroes and Global Shaper at World Economic Forum.
- Cristol O’Loughlin - the founder & CEO of ANGEL AID which offers an antidote to adversity and a seasoned tech exec who draws on personal tragedy to ease the suffering hearts of others, particularly mothers.
- Seth Yudof -an Ivy League Engineer who travelled the world as a magician then founded an entertainment company managing Grammy Award winning artists. An expert in self-reinvention whose best project will undoubtedly be his next one.
The first speakers announced for the TEDxLuxembourgCity conference were:
- David Goldrake, the Luxembourgish magician and illusionist based in Las Vegas,
- Paloma Castro, the former Global Director of Corporate Affairs at LVMH Moët Hennessy, who is now Head of Communicats at LIME, which offers services in the realm of micro-mobility,
- Sebastian Bellin, the former Brazilian-Belgian professional basketball player. Bellin was seriously injured in the 2016 Brussels Airport terror attacks and has since gone on a journey from not being to walk to planning to compete at the Ironman World Championship,
- Farah Nanji, founder of Regent's Racing also known as DJ NINJA,
- Marc Stoltz, the former Luxembourgish police officer who opened the KRav Maga centre in Luxembourg,
- David Goldsmith, author of Paid to Think and a leading challenger of the negative effects of AI.
Tickets can be bought on the Philharmonie's website.