Online since: 07/09/20
You work in new technology sector as administrative assistant, we are looking for our next colleague for replacement of Maternity and parental Leave:
Chinese-speaking sales administrative assistant (M/F) CDD
1 Commercial Management
- Global commercial
• Organize the meetings for quarterly commercial negotiations with customers
• Analyze the commercial deal P&L based on the signed deal
- Local commercial
• Manage and record the local deals of each local sales team
• Publicize and advocate the global strategies, processes, tools and templates to all local sales teams
• Support local team on achieving a win-win commercial deal with customer
• Support and monitoring the execution of all local commercial deal
2 Project Management
- Key projects
• Identify key projects, and help to issue the project team appointment letters.
• Monitor the daily operation of each key project, and make sure the projects are operated well according to the requirement of the company. Report progress of each key product.
• Monitor or organize/participate the key project teams.
• Summarize the project when each key project is finished, and publicize the case study.
3 Sales Management
- Sales project
• Identify the key sales projects of each local team. Monitor the progress and report the problems. Pay special attention on low-chance projects and ensure their success.
• Be responsible for the success rate of sales projects.
- Sales and Revenue forecast
• Collect the sales and Revenue forecast from each local sales team every other week. Report any issues and pay attention to big fluctuations.
• Verify the sales and revenue forecast from the local teams with the global product team.
• Provide statistics related to KPI performance, to support the reports to each level of management meeting.
• Department KPI relevant financial data analysis
4 CRM Support
- Manage and support the regular summit and strategic meetings, HQ visiting with customer;
- Support the Global level customer event and marketing activities;
- Conclude every trip achievement and support on the following up of every CRM meeting
• General requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably majoring in Accounting, Finance, Commercial, International trading, etc.
- Previous working/apprentice experience in the sales or project management field will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Contract and Commercial relevant area.
- Fair knowledge on sales management, project management, and international trading business.
- Good sense of execution, team work and strong sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge of Office tools (esp. Excel and PowerPoint), and other IT systems for routine office work.
- Willingness to work under target-driven pressure.
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues of different ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Very careful and industrious, and willing to work with trivial things, while being prudent in judgment
- Nice temperament, honest and creditable; endeavor and hardworking.
- Data Analysis
- Business development
- Project management
- Chinese language is mandatory
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills; 2nd to 3rd language would be a plus(preferable French / German)
Please send your detailed Resume / CV (photo attached) in English via our site to Eric indicating the position you apply for.
- Weekly working time: 40h/week.
- Hours: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
- Workplace: Luxembourg
We look forward to meeting you then...
... send us your application (CV + cover letter) with the reference : Ass_Com_08/2020-RS