© Circulo Antonio Machado
The best of Spanish and Latin American cinema, from drama to comedy.
After two Covid-related postponements in March and November last year, the festival organised by the Spanish cultural centre Circulo Antonio Machado is now finally taking place, hopefully without a hitch!
A total of seven films are programmed, beginning with "El crack cero", a noir comedy by Spanish director José Luis Garci, showing at the Utopia on Friday 22nd January at 7pm. A further three films will be shown at the Utopia until the end of January; in March the Cinémathèque will take over with another three films.
The full schedule is as follows:
- Friday 22 January, 7pm – El Crack 0
- Sunday 24 January, 3pm – @buelos (family showing)
- Thursday 28 January, 7pm– Intemperie
- Saturday 30 January, 6pm – Ventajas de viajar en tren
Tickets for these can be booked via email@example.com.
The dates for the three films at the Cinémathèque in March have not yet been set:
- Lo que arde
- Buñuel en el laberinto de las tortugas
- El cuento de las comadrejas