RTL and the centre for audiovisual content (CNA) have provided us with another glimpse into the past, this time focusing on the history of the Vianden power plant.
This week's edition shows images of the construction site in Vianden, which span from 1959 to 1964. At the time, it was one of the biggest water-fuelled power plants in the world, and considered to be a successful international cooperation. Nine European countries were involved in the construction works.
The video seen above was produced by Jos Pauly, with commentary by Jacques Navadic, and imagery by Edmond Zigrand.